Friday, August 21, 2009

4th day in indonesia~~~~21/8/2009(fri)


my room number=====5


tis is my room~~~
twin sharing~~~~hehe~~~
guess which 1 is my bed???
hahaha~~~
is de bedsheet which got flower 1...
hahaha....
i like flower ma~~~
sry paiseh got charger n handphone on my bed....
i lazy 2 take photo again.........

tis is our cupboard~~~~
consider ok la~~~
not too small la~~~
mine is left hand side 1.....


tis is our toilet....
oso quite satisfy wit it la~~~~
hehe~~~


tis is de scenery outside there tat i take from my room~~~~
quite nice rite~~~~
but outside de campus really teruk la!!!!
only our hostel here nice only~~~~
u all try 2 c de photo,
guess wat time????
is jz bout 7.30am................
but damn bright...........
in indonesia,
bout 6 sumthing in de evening,
de sky start 2 dark d...........
n morning bout 6.3oam,
vry vry bright d~~~~
so bout tat time i sure wake up d,
cos toooo bright!!!


tis is de housing area behind our hostel.....
so sumtimes got sum small kids n sum strangers walk in n out thru de small gate there~~~


tis is me n my roomate,yuen huan aka fishball~~~~
she vry cute 1............
hahaha~~~
morning blur blur,
nite vry happy n energetic....
hahahaha~~~~
quite happy stay wit her la cos actually we d noe each other in college...
heheh......

3 comments:

lilzyumiko said...

better than my hostel alot lo.-_-"
but now i live outside ad :P
take care yah soosoo XD
got free time must webcam and chat ya XD

sherlene said...

ur hostel looks good leh...

傻瓜 said...

wei,
haha~~~
really o???better than ur hostel???
haha~~~
nw we stay here.
but after 1 yr we mz move out d!!!
yor tat time vry scary~~~
anytime oso can actually~~~
but duno y my line so teruk!!!

yin,
hehe~~~
tx wor~~~