Monday, August 24, 2009

stupid me!!!!!

today shuldb a vry happy day,
but duno y i vry down n not happy!!!
i was so stupid cos i bank in most of money d....
i tot mayb at here i no nid 2 buy much things....
so no nid 2 keep so much money wit me,
so jz bank in most of de money in de bank.
NOW,
i realise my money in my purse slowly slowly sikit d,
i vry scare la i not enuf money 2 spend la,
i mean even makan pun tak cukup,
i not yet get my atm card,
n i duno where to withdraw my money!
i vry scare.....
today sumore go to de outlets at bandung city,
i bought 2 baju,
now feel guilty,
cos wang tak cukup d,
still spending money 4 my clothes!!!
i wanna telll my mummy n papa bout tis,
but they x online,
so my mood vry bad!!!!!
my money really left vry little d!!!!
y i so stupid la!!!
bank in so much money into de bank!!!
y????i so stupid la????
i have to use de leh!!!!
suddenly mood not gud,
i miss home!!!!
i miss my papa mama!!!!
i feel like wanna cry again!!!!

3 comments:

Irene 嘉 said...

soo, dun put dis kind of thing in ur heart la..
dun let dis small thing influence ur mood.. dun think urself stupid..
u have to learn to shi huai dis kind of small thing..
actually got many way to solve it rite?
n these ways are not wrong..
u can juz borrow money fr ur fren (if ur money is really not enough to spend dy)
and u can juz return to them once u can withdraw ur money..
so, dun be unhappy dy la..
smile =)

傻瓜 said...

jia,
im ok d la~~~~
ntg actually~~~hehe~~~
duno y,
when we lack of money ,
will feel helpless 1 ,
n feel scare oso......
dun worry la im ok la~~~

Irene 嘉 said...

if really ok den good lo..
dun be unhappy le..
=) smile
hehe