Saturday, August 8, 2009

self-questioning

Today 1 of my best fren call me,
we talk for quite long time,
i think mayb got bout 15 mins o mayb 30mins(not sure)...
hehe......
cos we long time never c each other d,
so we got so many things 2 talk bout....
u noe la gals memang qiong hei....
hehe...
she miss her boyfren,
so i try 2 console n comfort her.
i don like 2 my fren sad o cry,
cos when they feel sad,
i will feel sad too.....
eh my dear fren,
don so dwn k.........
u still got me mah.....
but i noe i m not number1 in ur heart i noe....
hahaha...
we talk talk talk,
suddenly i ask her bout me.....
i want her 2 tel me honestly....
i ask her m i really not mature????
i noe she wanna say ya......
but she never so straight forward la....
she jz say ya got a bit la,
cos mayb till now i not yet go through those obstacles n difficulties....
n i m not tat suitable to talk bout relationship btw boy n gal...
actually i got a bit sad la...
but of cos i never blame her,
cos i ask her myself.
i dono i should fully accept wat ppl say o jz accpet part of tat...
ya i agree i m quite childish,
the way i speak n my gerak-geri.........
but i can say for sumthing ,
i got my own thinking n opinion,
jz tat i never tell out.....
so,
most of the ppl n even my best fren will say me vry immature.
i dono i shuld change,
or jz continue to b myself.....
some ppl ask me don care watever ppl say,
jz b myself,
the most important thing is i happy~~~~
i dono i shold listen 2 who???
to myself?to fren?(which fren?)
sometimes i really headache wit myself,
cos i don undersatnd myself well.
i dono de decision i made is right ot wrong...
everything i still hesitating, not sure.....
n most of the times actually not i dono,
but i try 2 escape n pretend like dono~~~~
don worry fren,
i never blame u,
i m jz self-questioning~~~~

i really wish i m jz a small kid like tis little CUTTIE,
cos i no need to think so much~~~
no need 2 care bout others~~~~

2 comments:

sherlene said...

we've talked abt 40 mins..
i hope u don mind of wat i've said..
cheers~~
take care~~~

傻瓜 said...

ennnn~~~~
tx~~~~