Thursday, September 17, 2009

make up~~~hehe^^

start from today,
we can enjoy our hari raya holiday d...
actually cant say we can enjoy la,
cos we got so many assignment, presentation waiting for us....
but me n fishball really no mood 2 start doing our work.
we r too boring....
so we think of a 'game' to waste our time...
tat is we wanna play make up!!!!
hahaha!!!!
wasting of time n material oso...
but we really no mood 2 study la....
hehe~~~~
yer i really disappoint wit my make up la...
cos my eyes not nice at all!!!!
1 big 1 small!!!
some 1 sumore agree ooo...
so sad~~~
yeeee..................
n another reason is i m not expert in make up yet!!!
so is quite terrible la...
haha....
but fishball look really awesome,pretty la~~~
is really a big leng lui leh~~~
let me intoduce to u!!!
tis is fishball!!!!


fishball n me...


me....
u c my eyes not balance 1!!!
1 big 1 small~~~~
yeee...........







2 comments:

天使 said...

wow....
soo soo grow up le...
heehee...
leng lui leng lui....^^

Elise L. said...

cm on! ever1 born wit 1 big n small
u r pretty!!
appreciate!